you guys wanna talk embarrasing moments?
so the gentlemen whose son killed himself (i wrote a post on it a while ago) came back to work today.
I was tasked with handing him his buisness cards, so of course i wanted to just get in, say hello and get out, because serious situations that i cant make into a joke, make me feel ackward.
So i run in, i give him his cards, turn around and SMACK right into his glass door.
yup, wouldnt have been so bad if he had laughed but instead he just looked very concerned and said " you okay?"
the guy who has been calling me lady gaga ever since i cut my bangs saw the whole thing. needless to say im not living this one downm, turns out i did make it into a situation every one would laugh about lol!
P.S. i have been trying to check off the "go to a psychic" on my "things i really wanna do but never had the balls" list and no one will go with me! turns out no one believes in them, but they dont want to take the chance of hearing something that may change their minds!
well i may just have to do that one on my own then HMPF! chickens.
has anyone out there ever done it? what happens?
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
oh the shit i do
Posted by Constar at 12:20 PM
Labels: embarrassing shit i do, epic fail, the list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I've so done it. In fact I did while I was living in NYC. It's awesome! I would totally go with you in a hearbeat. I love that stuff. Truly though there is nothing to be afraid of. If I can do it in NYC you can do it where you are girl!
CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com
ps. she was about 80% accurate!
Post a Comment