BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Do not sexy text and drive






Or that happens. Ya not a good week!  F....M.....L



Yes i know it was extremely dangerous to be texting and driving  and truthfully, i feel like an ass... even more of an ass then that time i ran over a baby goose... and i felt really bad after that, so be kind kay? thankfully nobody was hurt,  but unfortunately i cant think of anything else to say today except EPIC FAIL for team constar.

Oh that and FUCK YOU CLAIMS DEPARTMENT, you suck!

that is all for today!

8 comments:

college kid said...

Yeah...this is why I cringe every time I see someone on their phone while driving a car. But on the bright side, you are okay (i.e. not injured/dead) and that is the important thing.

Hope your day gets better.

Reality Jayne said...

Well....we hava all done it...It sucks you wrecked, but i too am glad your ok. At least no toddlers were out roaming around...hehe

Haphazardkat said...

Youch! :(
So--sexy texting, hmm? DETAILS!

Canadianbloggergirl said...

So glad that you are ok!

Remember no such things as mistakes, just learning experiences!

CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

AiringMyLaundry said...

That's why I refuse to mess with my phone when I'm driving. I figure nothing is more important than safety.

Constar said...

@college kid: thanks! ya when i first got my car i swore up and down that i would never do that. then i did. but i learned! never again!

@queen: ya honestly!!!

@haph: lol one day i will detail it all. i was typing out a really good line too lol.

@CBG: thats very true! i have learned!!

@whisper: ya never again!

PorkStar said...

LOL sorry for laughing but glad no one was hurt and LMAO about the baby goose, sorry, i have a heartless Friday kinda syndrome today.

Kitty Deschanel said...

Oh noooo! Don't be mad, but I laughed a little while reading this. Really, I'm sure you learned a very valuable lesson!

And what about that baby goose?! I have a photo I'm going to have to upload for you. It involves a tiny bird foot, my car, and a duck-taped "Help" sign :p