Theres a running joke in our family about my reaction to the birth of my arch nemises little bro.
I dont mind these stories so much, the problem arises when these stories come out to people who aren't related to us, like you guys. I could imagine some of you thinking, "omg.... she tried to kill her brother? i bet she eats kittens too" and thats the problem with telling these stories to outsiders... they believe them... they dont laugh, they look at me like im all of a sudden dangerous... like they cant believe they hadn't seen it before... of course, connie's a killer... remember the time she gave herself a mullet? somethings def. wrong with that kid.
I always laugh at these stories, knowing that they've been exaggerated for our companies entertainment, but the more and more people convince me that i was in fact trying to get rid of him, the more i grow suspicious of myself. ive started to wonder... maybe their right, maybe i do have serial killer tendencies.... i mean i never tried to kill an animal, but i did cut worms in half for fun... but who hasn't done that!! doesn't make me crazy right? does it?
So when my cousin decided to tell her friend the other day about the time i almost let my bro fall out of a moving van, i found myself squirming under their questioning gazes.. "I'M INNOCENT I SWEAR" i wanted to scream. But it was to late, i really couldn't explain this one...
We were probably like 4 and 5 at the time, i was 5 Pat was 4. We were in a family van on the way to the mall. I was in the middle of the seat, pat was on the side closest to the sliding door. He decided to open the sliding door while we sped along the highway.
Now the thing you need to know about my brother is that he
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUUUCKKKKOHSHIT CLOSETHEDOORCLOSETHEDOORCONNNIIEEEECLOSETHEDOOR"
I froze. I cant remember who closed the door or what we did after, i just remember my cousin saying " CONNIE TRIED TO KILL HIM, did you see that mom, she just watched him almost fly out of the van!"
her mom turned to me with a suspicious eye and said " noo, connie wouldn't do that, you were just scared right hun? you wouldn't do that would you?"
You know that questioning stare parents give kids sometimes.. that, " oh shit, your one of those kids aren't you!!??"
growing up i got that stare a lot, apparently wanting to read instead of playing power rangers put me in the category of "quiet creepy kid"...ummm.. HELLO, im pretty sure the kids jumping in the air screaming different powers at each other are the crazy ones... just sayin.
Anyways, the point is that ive been misunderstood! I didnt want the little guy to go flying out of a van, i just froze, and why in gods name did he open the door in the first place!!! not my fault the kids suicidal.
And that time i pushed him down the stairs? i was just testing out a theory is all! the question was "could he go down a flight of stairs in a laundry basket without flipping over?" and you know what.. he cant... actually, but how was i to know that without testing it!
Okay and that time when they caught me holding him up to a window sill after throwing his stuff out of the window? I just figured he cried so much because he wanted to go back to wherever he came from! the baby was a mystery to me, for all i knew it could sprout wings and fly to safety! Plus i didnt throw him now did i?! nope he's def. still alive!
anyways hopefully you guys believe me when i say im not crazy... and if you instead fear for my bro's life dont worry about it.. he's like 5'9 now... i mean really the only way i could take him out now is to put a mild sedative in his food, not that ive thought about how to take him out, im just demonstrating how impossible it would be to do it without getting caught..................... ya i should probably not post this one.

11 comments:
"Maybe i do have serial killer tendencies..." One of the best things I've read all day! You sure do post some funny posts. =)
Plus, left an award on my blog for you! :)
Kate x
yahoo! you got an award, you creepy sister you! j/k
CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com
Hmmmm....Sounds like territorial issues, but no biggie.
hahahahahahahahaha
There is a video (aka mm film turned to VHS) that my family has of me, sister & 2 cousins on Easter morning. I am second to youngest.. A little jealous of the precious youngest. While the parents are taping us waving & singing, I SHOVE the little cousin to the ground... and deny it. Cousin 2 is picking up her sister wiping her tears, I am standing there swearing I didnt shove her (its on the tape, I most certainly did!) & my Sis takes this opportunity to do a tap dance & make good use of the tape... HILARIOUS! FYI~ I am very close to the little cousins now.
ROFLMAO!! Aren't little brothers just the absolute worst? Everyone always says that you'll grow up and be best friends, but we're in our twenties and it hasn't happened. It's nice to read that there are other sisters out there just like me ;)
Oh, and your word verification right now is "panties". Ummm...yeah.
hahaha, awesome. This reminds me of the time my brother and I wrapped the curtain chord around the little brother's neck and asked him to go fetch the ball for us.
He still remembers this and has threatened us to kick our asses one of these days. He's twice our size now.
hahahahhaha. i dont think you're weird at all! this post was so funny. i feel like i was like this with my siblings!!!!
Wear socks when you kick him out of a moving vehicle...that way they can't match your shoe print for evidence ;)
I'm stopping by to let you know that you're featured on my blog tonight! Congratulations :)
hey guys!!! thanks so much for the bloggy love! and Kate and Lamb... THANKS MWA!!! to the both of you. i have been up to my ears in bills and trying to figure out how to go drinking on weekends without going completely broke. i will be back very shortly to write more stuff that you guys will hopefully enjoy! and of course to read all of your blogs... cuz i needs to know what all of you guys are up to!! i will be back!
Post a Comment