So i'm at the bar on Friday night when an older gentlemen who looks a lot like David Sazuki and Amy Winehouse's love child, walks up to me and asks if i want a drink.
Me: Nope
Avid Winezuki (did i do that right? i don't think people merge the last names usually but i feel like they should, it just gives it the full effect you know?):So, you live around here?
Me: yup
Avid Winezuki: its a small town, whats your last name?
Me: -------- (i stated it)
Avid Winezuki: Oh you must be related to Tony then
Me: ya, he's my dad
Old man takes a step back, fear written on his face. I then recognized him from my dads superbowl nights.... eww.
I told the above story to a coworker today:
Over Achieving Sales Guy: you shouldn't have told him your last name, next time say your last name is FU. That should get the point across
Me: ya, and my first name will be Not Gonna
OASG: --- silence---
Me:----- uncontrollable laughter ----
OASG: ----- chuckles in mock approval and discomfort-----
Me: hahaha get it? not gonna FU, it would just answer the question their already asking in their head without having to bother me with awkward conversation hahahahahaa
OASG: hahah ya.
Me: *sigh* i'm a fuckin genius.
I kinda got laid off this morning due to the lack of funds my company has to keep my position here open, my last day is Friday.This means my FIN (foot in mouth) syndrome has now been uncorked. I would like to apologize in advance to my coworkers for all the sex jokes, swear words, burps, fart jokes, hand gestures, and for saying " Peace out A -town down" every time i leave a room. I would also like to warn you that the above interaction with OASG is only me at 10% of my gutter mouth potential.
I have been waiting to unleash my true nature on your " i want to be important sooooooo bad" asses for 10 months now..... i plan to enjoy this.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Not Gonna
*i just noticed that Foot In Mouth Syndrome would actually be FIM syndrome not FIN syndrome. I left the error there to illustrate how non- genius-y i actually am................... But i like the name FIN syndrome so im not going to change it..... im just not going to tell people what it stands for so that no one will ever know how deep the blonde goes on my head. Except of course you guys... but i'm sure none of you awesome people will stop liking my blog because i'm a little bit of an air head right? or continue to read my blog while secretly thinking,... " awww poor mildly retarded girl, she needs love, lets help her boost her follower count!" to which i would say ' i don't need your charity! my mom says she loves me cuz im SPECIAL!' right? well i can't hear how your responding to that so i'm just going to picture you all shaking your heads in a unanimous 'nooooo' and say ' thanks guys your awesome for not judging me!!!'*
Posted by Constar at 4:39 PM
Labels: corporate insanity, embarrassing shit i do, epic fail, life rules, money matters, random thoughts, throwin punches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
total EW at your dads friend tryin to pick you up--you do know that he's gonna majorally sweat for the next few months waiting to see if you told your Dad or not!! HAHAHA
not gonna...pure gem of geniousity!
I like the combo name...classic.
Gross to the oldie trying to pick up his friends daughter ...Ah well...
Sorry to hear of you lay off...
If your ok with finances for now....think of the good stuff
Sleeping in
TV
Beer
Nowhere to go(my dream and personal fav)
Wearing the same Pajama pants for a couple of days...in a row
You crack me up girl!
Of course I'm sticking around, we've been together too long to go elsewhere!
Adam's Family Drama continues!!! if you can believe it, working on a post for tomorrow!
CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com
I have no fucking idea why old men think they have a chance in hell with women 30 years their junior.
Unless your first name is George or Brad or you're super loaded, it ain't happening.
Gross.
Go find some blog love you know you deserve it!
CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com
I've been reading your posts for a week or so now and this one cracked me up. So, I'm going to be a follower....... if you don't mind. My blog is boring, so don't read it!!!
Oh goodie, so we're going to get lots of fun stories!!! I love foot-in-mouth..and foul language...I know, we are born of the same mother...or something!
@Haph: thats what im saying. ya i know! im wondering if he'll ever come over again lol.
@queen: honestly im really looking forward to all of that too!! :)
@CBG: thanks for the bloggy love :)
@JUST ME: i know. its because they are brad pitt! i am convinced of that.
@Streib: thanks, im glad i could convince you to stay a while :)
@Sandra: lol, heres hoping these people can give me some blog material, i mean its the least they can do!
@Just: i meant to say because they think they are brad pitt, not that they all are brad pitt..... which would actually be my dream come true!
you soooo crack me up!
btw~ I got "let go/laid off"whatever 10 weeks ago... it sucks, but its got some good points too. I just wish someone out there wanted me.
The Dad's friend hitting on you is wrong on soooo many levels. My daughters are 20 & 22 and would also go... ewwww!
love~
I Love doing nothing at work and get paid for it... reading your blog is one of my favoirette pass times....
@Janis: ya it does suck. it kinda of just hit me yesterday to be honest... im prob gonna have a mini meltdown soon.... and ya that guy was a dirtball!
@peanut: why thank you! who doesn't like doing nothing and getting paid for it! :)
Post a Comment