BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dear follower number 11

Dear Follower number 11....

you came into my life and brought up the number of readers who read my blog. Seeing the number 11 made me happier then it probably should have. In fact i think that i may need a life number 11, but thats besides the point. This morning you unfollowed me.  I never knew your name, but you swept into my life one day bringing me happiness, and left making me feel used. i have never been so perplexed by the number 10 before now.

You did not leave a note, no words of farewell, not even an explanation as to why you felt compelled to leave!

Did my sexcapades offend you perhaps? did the lack of intellectual mumbo jumbo on my blog make you feel bored? did you feel i did not stimulate you?

or perhaps it was the lack of pictures.. i understand that too many words can hurt the mind at times, and if i knew how to put up more pretty pictures and use as little words as possible, maybe our relationship could've lasted.

its okay nameless follower number 11... i wish you all the best. please go forward into the blog sphere and find a blogger who suits you and fullfills your bloggy needs, as it is obvious i did not.

i wont shed a tear for you namless follower number 11, although i would like to ask why, but i fear  and know that no response will come. i still have 10 lovely followers who will read the b.s. i put out here in an attempt to practice my mediocre writing skills.

So please number 11, dont worry about me ill be fine without you.
oh yes i almost forgot ...

screw you ! HMPF!

sincerely yours,
Constar.

6 comments:

Coloradocasters said...

(sigh) you are beautiful when you are angry. Pictures may provide more visual stimulation for some but I stay for the writing.

"Screw you, 11!" lol

Canadianbloggergirl said...

Yes, triple screw you # 11, I still love ya connie :O)

Constar said...

lol! thanks :)

BeMistified said...

OMG I think I may have been that number 11, for I do not see you in my blogs I follow! Only to make it a number 10 by great mistakes of a button mis-pushed. Is that even a word?! Non-the-less I am here and because it was meant to be! I apologize greatly for the thinking I didn't want to be here.

Constar said...

hahahaha omg! im sorry then! i take it back!

BeMistified said...

Oh no please don't feel you have to take it back. I thought it was awesome. I was like "screw you number 11" hmm how do I take this. =) I am glad I came back to realize I wasn't here. I had to piggy back another blog to get to yours, so that's when I knew "Colorado we have a problem."