BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 3, 2010

I will throw your phone out the damn window and run over it!

Guys i dont know whether to rant about blackberries and iphones or having two homes...... so im going to do two posts today because i need to rant my little head off this friday morning!

Firstly the blackberry /iphone thing is driving me crazy. If you own one of these two devices and find yourself BBMing or texting or playing with that stupid cat app in public, your probably pissing someone off.

You know for a fact that the words, "go on im listening" is a lie! when your out with your friends and your thinking about what to text someone or your busy using your new app to figure out what song is playing in the bar you may be at.. you are NOT in fact listening!

Dont bullshit people and tell them that you are! it is extremely rude, when you ask someone how there day was and then as they proceed to tell you, you proceed to bury your face in your phone and giggle and whatever it is your doing.

So you know what, if your going out with a group of people turn youtr fucking phone off, or better yet stay your ass at home where you can BBM the shit out of your life, and in the process loose all your social skills where no one can see you! kays? thanks!

2 comments:

Canadianbloggergirl said...

I totally agree! Nothing better than being on the phone with someone, and hearing the keyboard on their cell phone clicking away while you're talking, and when you're done talking they say...I'm sorry what were you saying? GRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm so out of date with cell phone technology I almost forgot how to text while on vacation...lol.

BeMistified said...

I am so in agreement with this! Cell phones/Blackberries/Iphones have become the way to live life. I ♥ my cell phone, but when I am with people doing stuff, it is put away. If you are more concerned about your phone then go be with your phone. Ha!